What is monthly giving?
Monthly giving is a way of supporting the CHUM and its research centre all year long. It allows you to donate through your bank account or credit card to the CHUM Foundation automatically on a monthly basis.
5 benefits of Monthly Giving
It’s been proven that giving makes you feel good. By giving monthly, you’ll feel the positive effects on your well-being all year long.
A powerful agent for change
Monthly giving results in lower administration costs. That means a larger portion of your donation goes directly to benefit patients.
A single tax receipt covering your donations for the entire year will be sent to you. No more searching for all your receipts come tax time!
The number of mailings you receive will be reduced to one per year: our impact report.
Your monthly donations can be started by filling the form online or by phone. Any changes can be done by simply contacting us.
THE CHUM NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER
Giving to the CHUM Foundation makes a huge difference in the lives of patients who rely on the CHUM for specialized and ultra-specialized treatments.
Your donations make it possible, among other things, to:
THANKS TO OUR DONORS’ GENEROSITY, WE CAN GO FARTHER
- Thanks to our donors, the CHUM has introduced UV disinfection technologies and favoured the use of connected objects to provide high-level care while reducing the risks of spreading viruses
- Thanks to our donors , the respiratory virus research team led by Dr. Nathalie Grandvaux has been able to replace its virus particle purification platform, which broke down recently, and thus continue its vitally important research work
- Thanks to our donors, patients have been given little extras (tubes of toothpaste, stands to make communicating with an electronic tablet easier, etc.) to make their stay in the hospital more pleasant
- Thanks to our donors, the CHUM has acquired 3D printers to produce essential medical equipment and supplies, enabling it to increase its independence and better meet its needs
- Thanks to our donors, the team lead by researcher Andrés Finzi knows a little more about how antibodies to COVID-19 are generated and will continue its work on determining, for example, how long a person exposed to COVID-19 for a second time would be protected.
WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE CHUM!
AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THOSE WHO DONATE TO THE CHUM!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are many alternative ways of donating to La Fondation du CHUM. Giving in kind (donating material), organizing an amusing fund-raising activity or giving your time are examples of how you can support the CHUM’s mission in different ways.
inscrivez-vous à notre infolettre!